Wednesday, November 30, 2011

There Is No Dog by Meg Rosoff

US Cover
Okay, so it isn't out here yet, but I am thrilled to see it get a starred review in the Jan/Feb Horn Book!

I can't wait to read it.  Meg Rosoff always makes reading her books a fascinating journey. I know she's not everyone's cup o tea, but dang, I adore her books. And it is still listed as coming out on my birthday. All signs point to a great new year!

UK Cover (and it looks better, too, unless the dog is really a poodle)

2 comments:

Patti said...

I am dying to read this book. Meg Rosoff is always amazing.

San Diego Carpet Patching said...

Oh, my!! What an imagination! Just a super book - funny and profound. I read it in one sitting and never was tempted to leave it to do anything else. Let's see now, what else has Rosoff written?