Friday, October 7, 2011

A Lovely Surprise

Very big thanks to Caressa and Rae at Bookish who awarded us with a Versatile Blogger award. It sure is nice to be thought of!

Here are the Rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.



Here are some fun facts about me. Joanna, I hope you edit this post and add some about yourself:

1. Until recently I had never heard of a Canadian Tuxedo, despite of (or maybe because?) having grown up in Canada.

2. I love black licorice.

3. My brother and I used to crank call each other and say, "hello, my name is Trina." And it cracked us up. Every. Single. Time. It still does. I have no idea why.

Joanna signing in for duty. Thanks, Bookish!

4. I think I can say that Patti and I both had zero interest in storytimes until we had our sons and discovered that yes, yes we really do want to shake our sillies out.

5. Growing up in Florida I used to hate Disney. Now I am such a sucker for it. See Hidden Mickeys.

6. I can't get past my childish prejudice towards blue cheese.

7. In high school my parents said, "You should be a librarian. You'd like it." I said, "Yeah, right." (insert exaggerated teenage eye roll)

Thanks Bookish!



1 comment:

Caressa (Bookish) said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed! :)
-Caressa