Sunday, December 16, 2007

Patti's Favorite Books of 2007








Here are my favorite books that were published in 2007. Assuming of course I don't read something in the next two weeks that just blows me away!!!

Adult Books:
  1. A Thousand Splendid Suns - Khaled Hosseini
  2. The Thirteenth Tale - Diane Setterfield

YA Books (these are somewhat in order):
  1. Red Glass - Laura Resau
  2. Cures for Heartbreak - Margo Rabb
  3. The King of Attolia - Megan Whalen Turner
  4. The Spell Book of Listen Taylor - Jaclyn Moriarty
  5. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin
  6. Shark Girl - Kelly Bingham
  7. Skin Hunger - Kathleen Duey
  8. Foundling (Monster Blood Tattoo #1) - D. M. Cornish
  9. Revolution is Not a Dinner Party - Ying Chang Compestine
  10. Evil Genius - Catherine Jinks
In my opinion Red Glass has been the most overlooked book of 2007. I hope its nominated for the Printz!

So what were your favorites??

1 comment:

alison said...

Here are mine!

Red Glass - Laura Resau (Thanks for letting me know about this one, Patti!)
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac - Gabrielle Zevin
The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick