Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Every Freaking! Day With Rachel Ray by Elizabeth Hilts

Spending every freaking day with Rachel Ray sounds sort of frightening. She's just so darn peppy! I'm not sure I could handle that level of pep. I mean I'm a fan of it and all, but sometimes you just want to mellow out. And then there is also the fact she might be a terrorist...dude...I'm not even sure what to say about that "controversy."

This parody sounds like it will probably be pretty entertaining. Rachel Ray is ripe for the parody picking if you want my opinion. I haven't watched SNL for years, but it seems like a character they could really go off on.

Yummo to you too!

1 comment:

Jenn H. said...

Ha! That is funny. My sister just gave Albert and I a subscription to this. The recipes are pretty good, but some of the articles are a bit strange.