Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Patti's Favorites of 2008

It has been a really strong year for teen books. So strong, that I am having a hard time picking out my favorite books! This really can't be a bad thing to have an embarrassment of riches to choose from.

These aren't really in any particular order, although I think I would say The Knife Of Never Letting Go was my favorite. 

1. Knife of Never Letting Go - Patrick Ness
2. Graceling - Kristin Cashore
3. Ten Cents a Dance - Christine Fletcher
5. Me, The Missing and the Dead - Jenny Valentine
6. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
7. Sweethearts - Sara Zarr
8. Two Parties, One Tux, and a Very Short Film About the Grapes of Wrath - Steven Goldman
9. Pretty Monsters - Kelly Link
10. What I Saw and How I lied - Judy Blundell

And there were probably more that I'll wish I had put on here when I see everyone elses!

No comments: