Saturday, January 5, 2013

Patti's End of the Year Favorites

My favorite books of the year in no particular order:

Teen:
Green, John - The Fault in our Stars
Lanagan, Margo - The Brides of Rollrock Island
Kendare, Blake - Girl of Nightmares
Roth, Veronica - Insurgent
Tiernan, Cate - Immortal Beloved (not published in 2012 the publisher said these books were like crack and they were! I loved them all!)
Wein, Elizabeth - Code Name Verity
Castellucci, Cecil - The Year of the Beasts
Hartman, Rachel - Seraphina
Anderson, Jodi Lynn - Tiger Lilly

Adult:
I read all the books in George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones Series. LOVED them. 
Walker, Karen Thomson - The Age of Miracles
Pavone, Chris - Expats
Caine, Chelsea - Kill You Twice
Stephenson, Neal - Snowcrash
Murakami, Haruki - The Windup Bird Chronicle
Semple, Maria - Where'd You Go Bernadette?

TV:
Game of Thrones
Downton Abbey
Sherlock
Once Upon a Time (guilty pleasure)
Luther
Firefly (finally watched it!)
Spaced (holy crap funny)

2 comments:

Madigan Mirza said...

I loved Seraphina so much! Sounds like you had a great reading year.

joanna said...

Nice list! I'll add mine this week as I'm still reading 2012. I'm glad you liked Where'd You Go Bernadette?!