Friday, January 25, 2013

Joanna's End of the Year Favorites

My Goodreads list states that I read 99 books published from 2012 and I think that's rather amazing. And yet, here we are the weekend before the YMA and I'm still chugging through some 2012 books. I have Chicadee and Hope Larson's adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time on my nightstand. I hardly read any nonfiction and even my YA was lacking. I have started reading more adult and middle grade, so there's the give and take.

Have a great weekend and check back here on Monday afternoon for our YMA live chat post!


YA:
Code Name Verity
The Fault in Our Stars
The Brides of Rollrock Island
No Crystal Stair
Seraphina
There is No Dog
Froi of the Exiles
Bitterblue



Middle Grade:
Liar & Spy
The False Prince
The Adventures of Sir Balin the Ill-Fated
The Mighty Miss Malone
Splendors and Glooms
One Year in Coal Harbor
In a Glass Grimmly
Bomb: the Race to Build -and steal- the World's Most Dangerous Weapon

The Great Molasses Flood (NF)


Picture:
Boy + Bot
Dragons Love Tacos
This is Not My Hat
Extra Yarn
Jimmy the Greatest!
Chopsticks
and.. Every Cowgirl Loves a Rodeo

Adult:
A Casual Vacancy
Tell the Wolves I'm Home
The Round House
Where'd You Go, Bernadette
Age of Miracles
Home by Toni Morrison
Birds of a Lesser Paradise
 



No comments: