Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Life According to Books Read So Far in 2009

Thanks to the lovely Educating Alice for this. Some are fun just for the book titles, some more for the content of the book. What's yours?


Describe yourself:
An Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination


How do you feel?
Anything but Typical


Describe where you currently live:
Salamander Dream


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
A Northern Light


Your favorite form of transport:
Along for the Ride


Your best friend is . . . ?
The Last Invisible Boy

You and your friends are . . .?
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd

What’s the weather like?
Catching Fire

Favourite time of day?
When the Whistle Blows


What is life to you?

The Treasure Map of Boys

Your fear?
The Graveyard Book

What is the best advice you have to give?
Peace, Locomotion


Thought for the Day?
So B. It

How I would like to die:
Magic Trixie and the Dragon

My soul’s present condition?
A Season of Gifts

3 comments:

jenn said...

Love it! However, I would describe my life as "The Treasure Map of Boys"!! ;-)

Patti said...

That is fabulous! It would probably take me an entire workday to finish this...I'll take note for when I'm back from vacation :)

joanna said...

I'm sure having as many books on your 2009 list as you do Patti that it would take an entire day!