Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Sloppy Firsts!

Ten years ago next week (8/28) Megan McCafferty unleashed the irresistible Jessica Darling into the literary world. And the world became a better place.

Please, take a moment and reflect on its awesomeness.

 And if you haven't read it, now is the perfect time. While I love Patti for many, many things, she nagged me for at least 3 years to read it. Thanks, Patti.

Reflect with Megan & other fans on twitter : #sloppyfirsts10th

See Bumped, Kerry's Marcus PostPerfect Fifths and Fourth Comings,

2 comments:

Patti said...

Love these books! I am continually putting these on our staff recommendation shelf. ALWAYS!

joanna said...

I have such a stack of books that I didn't get to re-read it yet BUT I am reading BUMPED right now. She is so darn good.